How do I Blacklist/Whitelist Messages by Country/Continent?
To do this you need to set up a Blacklist or Whitelist Filtering Rule.
Blacklist Messages Based on Country
- In the Domain Level Control Panel, select Incoming - Protection Settings > Blacklist Filtering Rules.
- Click on + Add rule to create a new rule:
- If the Use advanced custom filtering rules option is activated in your User's Profile page, the Add a new advanced blacklist filtering rule dialog is displayed. If not activated, the Add a new simple blacklist filtering rule dialog is displayed.
- Give the rule a name in the Rule name field.
- In the Match dropdown, select Country or Continent.
- Ensure is or is not is selected from the 2nd dropdown, as needed.
- In the text field enter the desired ISO 3166-2 country code or continent code.
- Country Codes: https://datahub.io/core/country-list
- Continent Codes: https://datahub.io/core/continent-codes
You can also choose to whitelist all incoming messages from a particular country/continent:
Select Incoming > Whitelist Filtering Rules and add a new rule in the same way as described above.