Manage your Email User Profile
The User Profile page allows you to manage your profile settings.
From the Email Level Control Panel, select My Settings > User profile.
The User's profile page is displayed:
From this page you can perform the following tasks:
- Change your password - You need your old password in order to do this.
- Enable/disable the feature preview option which shows upcoming system features.
- Language - Select the language you want to see in the current session. Starting a new session will revert back to the default language selected by your system administrator.
- Configure two step authentication - This enables a two step login process which entails entering a code as well as your username and password. Download the necessary app on your phone to generate the code you need:
- Enable email notification when your account is accessed from a new location or IP address.
If LDAP authentication is configured, this option will not be available.
After making any changes, click Save.