View Quarantined Message Content
- From the Domain Level or Email Level Control panel, select Incoming - Spam quarantine.
- Locate the message you want to view - you can use the search facility to help you do this quickly.
- Click on the link in the Subject column of the message.
- To quickly see the reason why the message has been quarantined, open the Raw tab and look for the X-MailAssure-Class and X-MailAssure-Evidence lines. In the example below, the message has been rejected because it has been classified as phishing by the DMARC check:
The Mail preview page is displayed.
The Normal tab shows the message details and content in either Plain or HTML format.
The Raw tab, shows the raw message data.
In this page you can also perform the following actions on the message:
- Release - Release from quarantine and deliver the message.
- Release and train - Deliver the message and train the system to recognize the message as not spam (report the message as a false positive).
- Load raw body
- Download as .eml