View Email Scout Reports
This page lists all scheduled reports created from the Incoming Log Search. To create an Email Scout Report, see Create Email Scout Report.
- In the Admin or Domain Level Control Panel, click on Incoming - Email Scout Reports.
- Select your filters from the Query Rules panel - e.g. you can specify a particular domain when accessing this page at the Admin Level.
- Click on Show Results to display all matching Email Scout Reports in the table at the bottom of the page.
In this page you can:
- Use the Query Rules panel to search for a particular Email Scout Report.
- Remove reports - from the dropdown to the left of a listed report, select Remove.
- Run a log search based on the search filters specified for a report - from the dropdown to the left of a listed report, select Execute search.
- Export report configurations as CSV - from the dropdown to the left of a listed report, select Export as .CSV
You can automatically enable Email Scout Reports so that they will be sent to each recipient in your domain, up to three times a day. Do this in Incoming - Domain Settings.