Report Spam Using the Thunderbird Add-on
Mail Assure provides email client add-ons to report spam which is not blocked by Mail Assure.
If you are using Thunderbird you can also use the free Mozilla Thunderbird client add-on to report spam.
This version is currently supported by Mozilla Thunderbird versions 3.0 and above.
To install the Thunderbird add-on
- Save the download to your local machine.
- Open Thunderbird.
- Click Tools > Addons.
- Click the dropdown box in the top left corner, and click on Install addon from file.
- Navigate to your downloaded Thunderbird add-on.
- Click Ok.
- Once the add-on has been installed, restart Thunderbird.
If you are upgrading your installation, please remove the old installation before installing the new one.
Report a Spam Message using Thunderbird
- Select the message from the overview.
- Right click and choose Report Spam.
The message will be reported to us, and moved directly to your trash folder.
The following is needed to report the message correctly: