Report Spam Using MailApp for Apple OSX
To report spam to the Mail Assure systems and databases from Apple OSX use the SpamReporter tool:
Make sure your Mail.app is closed before installing the application.
Install the SpamReporter tool
- Download the .DMG file to your system.
- Double-click on the SpamReporterV3.1.dmg to mount the disk.
- Start the installation by double clicking on the .app file.
- Once the installer has finished, restart your mail client (Mail.app).
Report Spam using the Mail App
- Select the message(s) you wish to submit.
- Click on the Mail menu at the top left of the screen.
- Select Services from the list and choose SpamReporter_v3.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the submission.
Remove SpamReporter app from OSX Device
- Close the Mail.app program
- Remove the folder '~/Library/Services/SpamReporter.workflow'