Whitelist / Blacklist
You can use Mail Assure's Whitelist to list email addresses from which incoming mail (which would usually be identified as spam) will always be allowed. Conversely, use the Blacklist to block incoming mail from known spammers.
You can do this from the Admin Level, Domain Level and Email Level Control Panels:
- At Admin Level you can manage sender and recipient whitelisting and blacklisting for all your domains.
- At Domain Level you manage sender and recipient whitelisting and blacklisting for the logged domain.
- At Email Level you can manage your own sender whitelisting and blacklisting.
You can perform the following tasks:
- Manage Incoming Sender Whitelist - Whitelist incoming mail from specific email senders.
- Manage Recipient Whitelist - Whitelist incoming mail to specific email recipients.
- Manage Sender Blacklist - Blacklist incoming mail from specific email senders.
- Manage Recipient Blacklist - Blacklist incoming mail to specific email recipients.
Admin and Domain users can also access the Sender Blacklist for outgoing mail. See Manage Outgoing Sender Blacklist.
Whitelist/ Blacklist Filtering Rules
You can also set up incoming whitelist/blacklist filtering rules:
- Incoming whitelist filtering rules - Incoming mail that matches any of the rules will always be allowed. See Incoming Whitelist Filtering Rules
- Incoming blacklist filtering rules - Incoming mail that matches any of the rules will always be blocked. See Incoming Blacklist Filtering Rules
In the Incoming Whitelist/Blacklist Filtering Rules page you can view all whitelist and blacklist filtering rules that have been set up for your domain(s) and you can also add new ones.