Manage Incoming Sender Whitelist
Incoming mail received from senders listed in the whitelist will always be allowed.
In the Admin Level, Domain Level or Email Level Control panel, select Incoming - Protection Settings > Sender whitelist.
The Sender Whitelist page is displayed.
The following tabs are available:
- Sender Whitelist - Domain - Available at the Admin and Domain Levels. At the Admin Level, this tab allows you to manage the sender whitelist for mailboxes at a specific domain. At the Domain Level, this whitelist is specific to mailboxes at the logged in Domain. You can add, import and export.
- Sender Whitelist - Admin - Only available at the Admin level, anything applied on this tab applies to all domains linked to the specified Admin. You can add, import and export.
- Sender Whitelist - Recommended/Inherited - Available at the Admin and Domain Levels. Anything shown here was set up at the cluster level.
At the Email level there are no tabs - just the main page (see Manage Sender Whitelist - Email Level).
In the Domain and Admin tabs, the following options/fields are available:
|+ Add whitelist sender||Click to add a sender to the whitelist. See Add Sender to Whitelist.|
|Import senders from CSV||Drag and drop or select .csv file for upload to the Sender Whitelist|
|Export senders as CSV||Export all your listed senders as .csv file|
The Query Rules panel allows you to search for existing whitelisted senders. Once you have set up your query rules, click on Show Results to display all matching senders. If you do not use any of the Query Rules, clicking on Show Results will display a list of all whitelisted senders.
Add new query rules as required using the + New rule link.
|Group results by||Choose if you want to group results by Domain, Local-part, Sender flag , Address or leave the default No grouping.|
|Columns to be displayed||Customize which columns you want to be displayed.|
|Show results||Displays matching results|
When you click on Show results to display matches, you can perform the following actions on individual or multiple existing whitelisted senders:
- Export as .csv
- Click on Add whitelist sender to open the dialog:
- If you are accessing this from the Admin Level, the Domain dropdown is displayed. Select the relevant domain.
- If accessing from the Domain Level the Local-part field is displayed. Specify the local-part of a particular recipient here, or leave blank to apply to the whole domain.
- Choose which address you want to apply by selecting from the following Sender Flags:
- Apply to Envelope Sender - The SMTP Envelope from address
- Apply to From: Address - The MIME message address
- Apply to both