Manage Outgoing Sender Blacklist
Outgoing mail sent from senders listed in the Sender Blacklist will always be blocked.
In the Admin Level and Domain Level Control Panel, select Outgoing - Protection Settings > Outgoing sender blacklist.
The Outgoing Sender Blacklist page is displayed.
There are two tabs available.
- The Domain senders tab allows you to manage the blacklist senders for your domain(s).
- The Default senders tab allows you to view/export any default blacklist senders set up at the super admin level.
In the Domain senders tab, the following options/fields are available:
|Add blacklist sender||Click to add a sender to the blacklist. See Add Outgoing Sender to Blacklist|
|Import senders from CSV||Drag and drop or select .csv file for upload to the Sender Blacklist.|
|Export senders as CSV||Export all your listed senders as .csv file|
The Query Rules panel allows you to search for existing blacklisted senders. Once you've set up your query rules, click on Show Results to display all matching senders. If you don't use any of the Query Rules, clicking on Show Results will display a list of all blacklisted senders.
Add new query rules as required using the + New rule link.
|Group results by||Choose if you want to group results by Domain, Local-part, Sender flag , Address or leave the default No grouping.|
|Columns to be displayed||Customise which columns you want to be displayed.|
|Show results||Displays matching results|
When you click on Show results to display matches you can perform the following actions on individual or multiple existing blacklisted senders:
- Export as .csv
- Click on Add blacklist sender to open the dialog:
- If you are accessing this from the Admin Level, the Domain dropdown is displayed. Select the relevant domain.
- In the Local-part field, you can specify the local-part of a particular recipient here, or leave blank to apply to the whole domain.
- Choose which address you want to apply by selecting from the following Sender Flags:
- Apply to Envelope Sender - The SMTP Envelope from address
- Apply to From: Address - The MIME message address
- Apply to both