Manage Email Users
In the Admin Level or Domain Level Control Panel, click on Users & Permissions > Manage email users.
The Manage Email users page is displayed.
In this page you can carry out the following tasks:
- Set up LDAP authentication - See Set up LDAP Authentication.
- Add - Add an email user or add multiple users by uploading a CSV file.
- View overview of bandwidth usage per email user.
The dropdown alongside each Admin user provides the following options:
- Edit - Edit the user.
- Delete - Delete the user.
- Login as user - Log into the system as this user.
- Enforce 2FA - Enforce 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) for this user.