View Incoming Whitelist Filtering Rules
- In the Admin Level or Domain Level Control Panel, select Incoming - Protection Settings > Whitelist filtering rules.
The Incoming Whitelist filtering rules page is displayed and contains the following tabs:
- Domain Rules - Rules that apply to a specific domain. You can add new rules in this tab - see Add an Incoming Whitelist Filtering Rule.
- Admin Rules - Rules that apply to all domains liked to this Admin.
- Default Rules - Displays the default rules that apply to all domains using default settings (where no changes have been made at Domain level to filtering settings, Whitelist, Blacklist, Quarantine Threshold etc.).
- Global Rules - Displays all rules that apply to all domains regardless of default settings.
- Inherited Rules(Admin Level only) - View-only tab that displays all rules created by higher level Admins.
All existing rules are displayed in the table.
In this page you can also:
- Add rule - Using the Add rule link - see Add an Incoming Whitelist Filtering Rule.
- Import rules from CSV - Using the Import rules from CSV link above the Query Rules panel.
- Export rules as CSV - Using the Export rules as CSV link above the Query Rules panel.
Unfortunately, the Technical Support team is unable to support any customisation of the predefined Rulesets or those you build yourself.
Due to the potential complexity in building a regex pattern, we advise that only users with regex experience should attempt to create new rules or customise existing ones.