View Outgoing Delivery Queue
The Outgoing Delivery Queue stores emails that are not being accepted by the destination server.
Access the Outgoing Delivery Queue
You can view the Outgoing Delivery Queue at the Admin Level, Domain Level and Email Level.
- At the Admin Level you can see the queue for all recipients for all domains (and can filter).
- At the Domain Level you can see the queue for all recipients in the domain you are logged into.
- At the Email Level, you can see the queue for your own mailbox.
- Click on Continuity > Delivery queue - outgoing to open the Outgoing Log Search page filtered to show all messages with the 'Queued' and 'Delivery failed' status. You can further filter your listed results by adding new rules using the + New rule link.
- After adding more rules, click Show Results to run the search and list the results.
All queued emails which match the filters are listed in the table at the bottom of the page.
The dropdown to the left of each email allows you to carry out a variety of actions including various troubleshooting tools:
- Train as spam
- Redeliver archived message
- Download archived message
- Lock user
- Telnet SMTP test - Opens the Network Tools page and runs a check on the full SMTP delivery process to the destination server.
- Sender callout - Opens the Network Tools page and runs a check on what the sender's mail server responds with when the address is checked.
- Recipient callout - Opens the Network Tools page and runs a check on what the destination mail server responds with when the recipient is verified.
- Blacklist sender
- Add whitelist filtering rule
- Add blacklist filtering rule
- View email - view email content
- Export as .CSV