Setup SolarWinds Single Sign-On
To setup an individual SolarWinds Single Sign-On (SW SSO) account, follow the below steps. SW SSO accounts can be used with a number of other SolarWinds products, such as MSP Manager, Take Control, Backup Manager and Passportal, among others.
- Go to the Mail Assure login page at my.swmailassure.com
- Enter the Admin Username in the format user_12843619264 in “Username / domain / email” and provide the “Password”
- Navigate to My Settings > User's Profile
- Once here, make sure that the email address at the top is one you have access to and is correct.
- Within the Local Credentials section, you will find a section for Login with Mail Assure, select Link Account
- Follow the link in the password reset email received which will take you to the SolarWinds Single Sign-On page where you can create an account.
- Once the account is successfully linked, the Login with Mail Assure section of the User's Profile page will change to show - Linked - with an option to Unlink account
- Once the account is created, it will take you straight to the Mail Assure dashboard.
This will send a SolarWinds SSO invitation email to the account notification email address.
If this takes you straight to the login page, then an account already exists for this email address, please reset the password if unknown.
To create additional SSO Users for the same user level, you need to Add an Admin Alias.
To subsequently log into Mail Assure using SW SSO click the “Login with SolarWinds Single Sign-On (SSO)” button on my.swmailassure.com.