Manage Your Admin User Profile
The User's Profile page allows you to manage your user account settings.
In the Admin Level Control Panel, select My Settings > User Profile.
The following features are available::
If Oath/SSO is set up, you can change your password.
- Change your Username
- Change your password - You need your old password in order to do this.
- Change your email address.
- Activate/inactivate the feature preview option - When activated you can see any new features which are in preview mode (not yet released).
- Activate/inactivate the advanced whitelist/blacklist custom filtering rules. By activating the 'Use advanced custom filtering rules' option you access the advanced page when creating a new custom whitelist or blacklist filtering rule. If this setting is Inactive the simple page is displayed. For more information, see Add an Incoming Whitelist Filtering Rule, Add an Incoming Blacklist Filtering Rule or Add Outgoing Blacklist Filtering Rule.
Select the language you want to see in the current session. Starting a new session will revert back to the default language selected by your system administrator.
Two Step Authentication
Configure two step authentication.
Enable email notifications when your account is accessed from a new location or IP address.
From the Admin Level Control Panel, select My Settings > User profile. and choose from:
- Don't notify me
- Notify me when my account is accessed from a new location
- Notify me when my account is accessed from a new IP address