Beta Interface and Dashboard
Mail Assure's new Beta Interface includes new navigation styling, a new Platform Bar at the top of every page and a new Dashboard.
Please tell us about your experience using the Help > We need your feedback link in the Platform bar, as we continue to develop the application over the coming months. We value your feedback so we can provide you with a solution that meets your needs.
- Admin level, Single Sign-On (SSO) access to https://my.swmailassure.com.
Access the new Beta Interface
- Log in as an Admin user, using the Login with SolarWinds Single Sign-On (SSO) button:
- Click on the Try the new beta interface link at the top right of the page.
The Admin Level Control panel is displayed.
The new Interface is displayed:
Beta Platform Bar
Account - Contains:
- Edit details - You need your password to change your First Name and Last Name
- Change Email - Change your email address
- Change password - Change your password
- Enable 2FA - Opens the Enable2FA wizard
- User profile - Configure SSO settings, Local credentials, 2FA, Notification email address
- Switch back to classic interface - exit the new Beta Interface and go back to the classic Mail Assure interface
- Log out
Help - Contains:
- We need your feedback link - Use this link to rate the new Beta interface and go on to provide specific details about your experience
Applications - Lists all applications available to you
Beta Navigation Panel
The new Navigation panel uses new icons and styling. Use the << and >> icons at the bottom of the panel to Expand/collapse.
A variety of statistics are displayed using helpful widgets:
- Protected Mailboxes - Shows the sum of billable protected mailboxes for the admin for the current month.
- Archived Mailboxes - Shows the sum of billable archived mailboxes for the admin for the current month.
- Email continuity active - Number of domains with destination server issues. Shows the count of domains that have incoming messages in the Incoming Delivery Queue due to destination server issues.
The following four widgets represent the amount of traffic in each category over the past 30 days, using three classes: Good= legitimate and valid email that the system tries to deliver immediately; Bad = email that the system did not try to deliver immediately (e.g. viruses, spam, invalid SMTP session, non-existing recipient etc.); Reported Mistakes = emails reported via the training system as spam/not spam (false positives, false negatives):
Incoming Emails Overview - The number of messages handled by the Incoming filter.
Incoming email classification - The total number of messages handled by the Incoming filter.
Outgoing emails overview - The number of messages handled by the Outgoing filter.
- Outgoing email classification - The total number of messages handled by the Outgoing filter.
The remaining widgets at the bottom of the page show:
- Spam origin map - Shows spam origins by geographical region.
- Rejected bad messages stored in quarantine - All rejected, quarantined messages. From here you can choose to Remove from quarantine and Release from quarantine.
- Quick Actions - Quick links to the following popular pages - Quarantine, Incoming Log Search, Domain Overview, Manage Mailboxes.