Adding Devices for Regular backup
To add devices for regular installation, follow the steps below:
- In the home module, click Add on the toolbar.
- Set the type of backup to Servers or Workstations.
- Select the customer the device is for
- Fill out required settings:
- Operating system – Choose the OS on which the device will be installed.
- Installation type - Choose Manual Installation > Backup Professional here for the regular installation.
- Device name – Assign a name to the device (it will be required for installation).
- Product – Choose a product for the device (if applicable). The product determines the set of features and storage options allocated to the device (learn more).
- Get a download link and access credentials. You can install the device locally or forward the installation details to another person.