Uninstalling Backup Manager (macOS)
On macOS, the Backup Manager is uninstalled using a hidden helper application. Here are steps to follow:
- Open the Finder. From the Sidebar, choose Applications.
- Right-click (or control-click) the Backup Manager icon. Choose Show package contents.
- Click Contents > Resources.
- Double-click the Uninstall file. Confirm your intention to uninstall the Backup Manager.
If you want to clear all remaining files associated with the Backup Manager (settings, local cache and the like), you can find them in the Library folder:
/Library/Application Support/MXB/Backup Manager.
You can access the Library folder through the root folder of your Mac.
- Open the Finder. From the Mac menu bar, choose Go > Go to folder or use the Command+Shift+G keyboard shortcut.
- Enter a slash to the address field. Click Go.
- Find the Library folder inside.