Backup Documents installation instructions
In the Backup Documents, operations for device creation, installation and setup are automated. Here are steps to follow:
- Log in to the Console under a SuperUser account belonging to a reseller or end-customer
- In the home module, click Add on the toolbar
- Set the type of backup to Servers or Workstations
- Select the customer the device is for
- Select the Operating System
- Then set the installation method to Automatic Deployment > Documents
- Click Next
- Get a download link to the Installation package.
A custom installation package is generated for the selected customer. Run this installer on any number of Windows machines to enable the Backup Documents.
Ways to run the installation package:
- Double-click on the installer executable
- Submit the name of the installer to a terminal emulator or a software distribution system. For example:
Please note, the installer name will be specific to you.
If you ever need to re-install a Backup Documents device, please follow instructions for automatically installed devices.