Recovery Console interface
The main application window is divided into 2 panes:
- The "Devices" pane – this is where your devices are listed.
- The "Audit" pane – this is where you can view restore statistics for the device selected on the "Devices" pane.
At the bottom you can see a toolbar. It provides access to the main functions:
- Add – add a new device to the Recovery Console.
- Configure – edit settings for the selected device.
- Launch BM – open a restore-only backup client for the selected device.
- Remove – remove the selected device from the Recovery Console.
- Advanced – edit common settings for all devices: enable email notifications on the statuses of recent recovery sessions or change the default local storage directory.
Additional options can be accessed through a context menu.
- Force restore – start data recovery for the selected device right now (without waiting for a new backup session). If there is no data available for recovery, the option will be unavailable.
- Abort – terminate all active recovery sessions related to the device. If there are no such sessions, the option will be unavailable.