Backup Documents installation instructions
In the Backup Documents, operations for device creation, installation and setup are automated. Here are steps to follow:
- Log in to the Console under a SuperUser account belonging to a reseller or end-customer.
- Click Add.
- Select the group to enable the feature for and then click Documents.
- Download a custom installer (there will be a download link).
- Run the installer on the computers where you want to enable the Backup Documents.
A single installer is good for the unlimited number of installations for one reseller or end-customer.
Ways to run the installer:
- Double-click on the installer.
- Submit the name of the installer to a terminal emulator or a software distribution system. For example:
If you ever need to re-install a Backup Documents device, please follow instructions for automatically installed devices.