This active issues view enables you to see all monitored services that are not in a Normal state and provides a easy one-view of issues of devices. Click the Refresh Now button to update the view with the latest statuses.
To view active issues, click View > Active Issues.
Additional functions that you can perform in the Active Issues view include:
- adjust the thresholds of a service,
- modify the monitoring of services, and
- view and create tickets on a device.
You can make Active Issues your default view when you first sign in.
- In the top-right Utility Menu, click the icon.
- Click the User Details tab, then User Information.
- In the Default View drop-down menu, click Active Issues.
- Click Save.
For more information on the Active Issues feature, see: