Create a user
A user is a person who uses SolarWinds N-central to monitor, manage, and support their customer environments. You need to create a user so that they can log in and perform their day-to-day work.
- Click Administration > User Management > Users.
- Click Create User.
- Enter the user information and password.
- Click the Role tab and click Assign Roles.
- Select one or more Roles and click Assign.
- Click the Access Groups tab and click Assign Access Groups.
- In the Assign Access Groups dialog box, select one or more Access Groups and click Assign.
- Click the User Details tab and complete the login information, user information, notification method, default reports and RSS notifications.
- Click Save.
A user can have more than one Role.
The new user appears on the Users list. If you assigned a Role and an Access Group, a triangle appears next to the user name. Click it to expand the user information and view the assigned Role(s) and Access Group(s).