Assign a user to an Access Group
When you add a new user to SolarWinds N-central, you assign the user to an Access Group. The Access Group defines the customers and devices that the user can see to perform their work. By assigning the Access Group, you ensure the user focuses on those customers and devices specific to their job and functions.
For more information on Access Groups, see the help topic What is an Access Group.
- Click Administration > User Management > Access Groups.
- Click the target Access Group name.
- Click the Users tab and click Assign Users.
- Select the check box for the user(s) you want to assign to the User Group.
- Click Assign Users, then Save.