Setting Up the SQL Server in Mixed Mode
Before the Backup Exec service can monitor the results of the discovered jobs performed by Microsoft SQL Server database, you must set up SQL Server in mixed mode.
Review the changes below, approved, and implemented by a Microsoft certified professional. For more information on switching SQL Server to Mixed Mode, contact Microsoft Corporation.
- Click Start > All Programs > Microsoft SQL Server > Enterprise Manager.
- Navigate to the appropriate SQL Server Group.
- In the contents pane, right-click the appropriate SQL server.
- Click Properties and click the Security tab.
- Under the Security heading, locate the Authentication section and select SQL Server and Windows.
- Click OK.