Add a Custom service
- Click Administration > Service Management > Custom Services.
- Click Add and select one of:
- Service: Create a custom service with no service items.
- Service using Stock Service Item: Create a custom service that already has services configured.
A stock service item is a predefined metric for an EDF, SNMP, or WMI custom service. This includes: CPU, Memory, Process, and UPS services.
- Select the type of custom service to be created.
- Type a Name and description for the service
- Configure the properties of the service as required and click Save.
For more information, see Custom Service Properties.
If you delete a custom service, SolarWinds N-central removes all associated instances of the service from any device, and deletes all collected historical data.