The SolarWinds N-central stores scripts, software and other files that you use with scheduled tasks. You can add the following content to the repository:
- Automation Manager policies
- File transfer packages
- Windows and Mac scripts
- Third party software packages
Files that you upload must meet the following requirements:
- Scripts must be in batch file (.bat) or Visual Basic (.vbs, .vb, .vbe) format.
- Third party software packages must be InstallShield, MSI, or Wise installers
- Files must not exceed 50 MB. A file reported by your operating system as 50 MB may fail at upload due to rounding done by your operating system.
What do you want to do?
- Add content to the SolarWinds N-central repository
- Delete temporary scripts from the SolarWinds N-central repository