Last Recovery Point Export tasks export the most recent Backup Manager Recovery Point to designated locations. For more information on Backup Manager Recovery Points, refer to Backup Manager Profiles
This procedure can only be performed at the Service Organization level or Customer level.
Click Configuration > Scheduled Tasks > Add/Delete.
- Click Add > Last Recovery Point Export.
- Enter a descriptive Task Name.
- Select the security Credentials of the account that will be used to run the automation policy.
- Select the current location of the recovery point and where you want it exported.
- Click the Targets tab and selected the devices targeted for the policy task by selecting specific devices or using a filter.
- Click the Schedule tab and set a time when SolarWinds N-central runs the task.
- In the Missed Executions options configure how far in the future SolarWinds N-central should take action on a device that is currently offline, and how long it should wait, once the device powers on, before running the scheduled task.
Enter the required information when selecting a custom location.The path name must be in the form of a uniform naming convention (UNC) path.
- On a recurring task, you can also set the task not to run the scheduled task if the next occurrence of the task will be launched near the time of the recurring schedule, to avoid conflicting task windows.
The scheduled task is saved to the repository. SolarWinds N-central runs the task at the configured time. When complete, and if configured to do so, SolarWinds N-central sends a notification to the selected recipients in the format defined by their user profile.
If you choose to edit the task, the edits may not be applied to the task if it has been initiated. Edits are applied to completed tasks only if they are recurring tasks.