Create a report for removed devices
Use Report Manager to create a report on the devices that have been removed or deleted from a customer or site.
- In SolarWinds N-central, at the SO level, click Reports > Report Manager.
- Click Managed IT Services, and locate and click Executive Summary Report.
- Complete the time range.
- Select the Service Organization.
- Click Filter By Customer and click the Customer site.
- Select any other desired options.
- Click the Include Devices Under Management check box.
- Click the Advance Settings check box.
- Click the Include Summary check box.
- Clear the remaining boxes beneath Include Summary.
- Click Generate Report.
The Work section of the report includes the Added and Removed Devices section where you can see the devices removed from SolarWinds N-central.