Report Manager provides reporting on the following critical areas: the business impact of managed services, long-term IT infrastructure performance, asset management, and regulatory compliance auditing.
Do not add a new Report Manager server during an existing export.
If you add a new Report Manager server and begin exporting data to it during an existing export to the old server, the new export will not contain all of the data. SolarWinds MSP recommends the following:
- Let the export to the old server complete first.
- Add, or migrate to, a new Report Manager server according to the instructions in the Report Manager Installation Guide.
Enhancing SolarWinds N-central with Report Manager gives you branded, professional, standardized reporting that provides your customers with the crucial IT insights they need. With over 50 pre-built, custom-branded stock reports to automate data extraction, these reports drive the strategic-level IT discussions with your clients that confirm your role as trusted adviser, and help them make better, more informed IT performance and investment decision.
What do you want to do?
- Enable and grant access to Report Manager
- Remove access to Report Manager
- Run an The Executive Summary report
- Run an The Network Assessment report
- Run a report on The Software Inventory report
- Run a report on The Hardware Inventory report
- Schedule reports in Report Manager
- Locate a scheduled report to delete
- Create a report for removed devices
- Report on deleted devices or customers
For more information on Report Manager and configuring its reports, see the Report Manager online help.