The Hardware Inventory report
The Hardware Inventory report in Report Manager provides a list of all or filtered devices for a customer, showing a selection of asset details. It is useful as a tool to easily and accurately track hardware assets in the customer's network. You can use it to demonstrate any hardware improvements that need to be made.
- Click Reports > Report Manager > Managed Assets > Hardware Inventory report.
- Select the customer.
- Click the Filter checkbox to filter the devices listed, and select the device classes, devices or rules to created the list of hardware you want inventoried.
- Select the Asset Details to be listed. Hold down the CTRL key when clicking on the asset detail names to select multiple items.
- Select the format for the report and click Schedule or Generate.
- Select the format for the report.
- Click Generate Report.
Report Manager generates the report and displays it on the screen in the selected format. For further details on using the configuration settings, see the Report Manager online help.