A key feature of SolarWinds N-central is the ability to remotely control any managed device in your network. Remote management tools enables you to troubleshoot and resolve your customer's issues without remotely controlling a user's workstation and interrupting them. Remote control leverages the location of the SolarWinds N-central server on the Internet and the outbound communications model provided by the agents and probes.
Remote Control is available on SolarWinds N-central servers with a Professional license.
N-central uses a number of technologies to establish encrypted connections:
- Take Control (for devices agent version 10.2 and higher)
- Remote Desktop
- Web Page
What do you want to do?
- Learn about the remote control technologies
- Review the supported operating systems
- Configure remote control settings
- Connect to a remote device
- Lock remote control settings