Download the Connect2Help configuration tool
The Connect2Help Configuration Tool is available on the SolarWinds N-central Resource Center.
- Login to the N-able Resource Center at http://nrc.n-able.com.
- Click Support > Downloads > Connect2Help Tracy Icon.
- Verify that you are downloading the latest version of the Connect2Help Configuration Tool.
- Download the installer (.MSI file) to a folder on your computer.
- Run the installer (.MSI file).
The Connect2help Configuration Tool will be installed locally and you will use this tool to configure your customized installation software. Launch the software to customize the software. To see the configuration steps, see the Procedure Overview.