Install SolarWinds N-central on Amazon AWS EC2
- Login to the Amazon AWS Console, and select the EC2 Management Console.
- Click Instances and click Launch Instance.
- Click Community AMIs and search for the AMI, or for N-central.
- Click Select.
- Select a suitably sized General Purpose Instance Type, based on sizing information from the SolarWinds N-central System Requirements Guide.
- Click Next: Configure Instance Detail, then Click Next: Add Storage.
- Set the appropriate storage size for your instance based on sizing information from the SolarWinds N-central System Requirements Guide.
- In the Volume Type drop-down list box, select General Purpose SSD (GP2).
- Click Review and Launch.
- On the Review Page, click Edit security groups.
- Create a security group, and open the inbound TCP ports 22, 80, 443, 5280, and 10000.
- Click Review and Launch, then click Launch.
- Select Proceed without keypair from the drop-down list box and click to select the acknowledgement check box.
- Click Launch Instances.
The new instance launches, and you are returned to the Instances page to view the new instance.