The Scheduled Tasks Summary report displays detailed information about scheduled tasks, including task failure or success and a history of all scheduled tasks across a range of selected devices within a specified time period.
This procedure can only be done at the Customer or Site-level.
- Click Reports > Status>Scheduled Tasks Summary.
- Select the period to include in the report.
- Select the Start Date and Time.
- Select the category to filter the Devices add the devices from the selection displayed.
- Click to select Include Scheduled Tasks Overview to display a summary of the scheduled tasks that have been run on the target devices.
- Click to select Include Task Execution History to display a list of all the scheduled tasks that have been run on the target devices.
- Click View Report.