Online reports are built-in, customizable reports in SolarWinds N-central to enable you to extract real-time data about devices you are monitoring.
At the Customer level, you can generate for the monitored devices and services on your network. The reports help assess the status and performance level of the devices on your network.
At the Service Organization level, you can generate reports that provide general metrics for all of your customers. You can consolidate the details of each customer, their accounts, devices, or processes in individual reports.
At the system level, SolarWinds N-central enables you to generate reports for the monitored services on your central server. You can use the reports to assess your central server's performance level.
- Click Reports and select a report category.
- Click the report type to configure the content of the report.
- Click Show Config on the left side of the report to adjust the information in the report.
Accounts with an administrator permission level can also schedule the reports to be generated at a specific time.
When you generate a report, you can select a period of 4 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours, 1 week, 1 month, 3 months. If you select a report period greater than or equal to 1 month, SolarWinds N-central aggregates the data to display the report more quickly.At the Service Organization level, you can generate asset reports, logs, security, and SO status reports.
What do you want to do?
- Send a report in an email
- Export a report to a file
- Read about Administrative reports
- Read about Availability reports
- Read about Asset reports
- Read about Event reports
- Read about Metrics reports
- Read about Status reports
- Create a report for a service
- Create a report of all installed software on devices
- Find all the devices in scheduled downtime or unscheduled downtime
- Locate a scheduled report to delete