Install NetPath on a device
To use NetPath you need to first install NetPath on selected devices. Licenses for NetPath determine the number of paths you create to monitor. Once installed on a device you need to enable it on the device to create a path.
The device requires a SolarWinds N-central agent version 12.0 or higher.
- Click Views > All Devices.
- Click the check boxes beside the devices where you want to deploy NetPath.
- Click Enable NetPath.
- Enter the following information:
- a valid hostname or IP address
- port number (1 - 65535)
- Service Alias
- Probing Interval. The minimum is 10 minutes.
SolarWinds N-central installs and enables the NetPath agent on the device.