List the installed software for an entire SO/customer/site
Create a list of all applications and versions installed on devices within a single Service Organization, Customer or Site.
- Select the level you want to report on.
- Click Configuration > Monitoring > Application Compliance Settings.
- The top list displays the Discovered Applications. It lists all applications discovered on all devices at that level and their version number.
- Click Show Associations list the devices have that particular application and version.
- Click Export and select a file format to save the data to your hard disk for distribution or further analysis.