Generate a report on a service
Generate a report for a service on a device to get an overall view of how the device is functioning. There are a number of default reports available. The selection of reports available for a service depends on what the service is monitoring. You can also export the report to PDF or CSV and email it.
The reports available are:
- Security Incidents By Service
- Service Metrics
- Status Distribution
- Detailed Status
- Availability Of One Service On Multiple Devices
- Availability Aggregated For One Service On One Device
- Raw Monitored Data
- Click Views > All Devices.
- In the Name column click a device.
- Click Monitoring > Status.
- Click on the service name.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Select a report type from the drop-down list box.
- Click Show Config to customize the report and export or email it.