MSP Backup backup recovery cloud-based cloud system restore
SolarWinds Backup is a hybrid cloud-based backup and recovery platform. SolarWinds Backup operates seamlessly in the background, storing data in reliable, secure data centers away from your customer's devices. Restoration of data can be for a single file or an entire system.
SolarWinds Backup integrated with SolarWinds N-central is only available for Windows devices.
SolarWinds Backup performs an initial full backup and then performs continual incremental backups. This greatly reduces network traffic to the cloud. Centralized deployment, management and reporting reduces implementation and management effort and provides status information directly to you.
SolarWinds Backup provides an easy way to manage and control backups by:
- managing the deployment of tens or hundreds of devices,
- monitors backups to ensure they are working, and
- tests backups to ensure they are stable.
What do you want to do?
- Review the SolarWinds Backup checklist
- Create an SolarWinds Backup profile
- Install SolarWinds Backup using rules
- Install SolarWinds Backup manually on a device
- Install SolarWinds Backup manually on multiple devices
- Backup specific files and folders only
- Use remote commands to backup devices
- Backup business critical documents
- Manually initiate a backup for a device
- Restore files to a device
- Perform a System state recovery
- Restore a backup for a device if SolarWinds Backup is removed
- Get a SolarWinds Backup passphrase
- Access a system state restore for devices no longer using SolarWinds Backup
- View SolarWinds Backup device status
- Monitor SolarWinds Backup
For additional information on the SolarWinds Backup client, see the SolarWinds Backup documentation.