The SolarWinds N-central audit trail provides detailed logs about remote control sessions for a device using Take Control, as well as other connection information.
The date and time displayed in the audit trail are SolarWinds N-central server times. The detailed session report can display SolarWinds N-central or Viewer time based on user selection.
- Click Views > All Devices.
- Click the name link of a device.
- In the upper-right hand corner, click Audit Trail.
- In the Detail column, click Click here to open a detailed session report.
- Click OK when done viewing the logs.
Device information is displayed in the view if the session was long enough to capture this data. Collection time is variable and depends on the power of each device. For example, if the information took 40 seconds to be gathered, but the session lasted only 20 seconds, that 20 second session information will not be reported.