Getting started with SolarWinds N-central
SolarWinds N-central is a comprehensive monitoring tool that provides direct access to the health and performance of your managed environments. Configured out of the box to offer a wide spectrum of monitoring and alerting across a multitude of device classes, SolarWinds N-central provides you with total control of all aspects of your managed devices.
This section provides the information you need to get started with SolarWinds N-central.
What do you want to do?
- Contact Technical Support
- Review the required ports and IP addresses for SolarWinds N-central Support
- Learn about Essential and professional licenses
- Get RSS Notifications of SolarWinds N-central updates
- Install SolarWinds N-central on a physical server
- Install SolarWinds N-central as a guest on an ESX server
- Install SolarWinds N-central as a gust on a Hyper-V server
- Install SolarWinds N-central on Amazon AWS EC2
- Install SolarWinds N-central on Microsoft Azure Resource Manager
- Activate RB-Activating-your-N-central.htm
- Log in for the first time on a hosted server
- Log in for the first time on a local server
- Learn about the SolarWinds MSP Resource Center