Install EDR on a device to prevent malicious attacks. Before you install EDR on a device, you need to:
For more information on EDR, see Endpoint Detection and Response overview.
- Click Views > All Devices.
- Click the name of the device that you want to edit.
- Click Settings > Endpoint Detection and Response.
- Click Enable Endpoint Detection & Response.
- Select a profile.
- Select to install EDR on the device Immediately or during a maintenance window.
- Click Save.
SolarWinds N-central installs the EDR software and reboots the device at the next maintenance window.