You can set the permissions for administrator interaction withEDR. Permissions in SolarWinds N-central is a method of controlling access to customers and devices based on the roles of the user. The access is the permission the user has to perform work.
Setting the permissions enables the administrator to install EDR on a device and review the EDR status and reports.
- Click Administration > User Management > Roles.
- Select an existing role or select Create Role.
- In the Administration > MSP N-central area, select an option from the drop-down menu for Solarwinds EDR.
- Select Manage to enable users install EDR on devices and view status and reports.
- Select Read Only to enable users to view status and reports.
- Select None to disable the EDR functionality from the user.
Assign the role to a user who will perform EDR management activities.
For more information on user permissions and assigning roles, see What are role-based permissions?