To use EDR with monitored devices you need to activate the software in SolarWinds N-central. You can activate EDR for specific Service Organizations, Customers, and Sites.
To activate EDR the SolarWinds N-central server needs outbound HTTPS access to port 443 and the following domains:
This activity is only available at the System level. Once activated, you can customize which customer and site have access to EDR features.
- Click Integrations > Integration Management.
- For the Endpoint Detection & Response row, click Activate.
You can perform further configuration and maintenance by clicking Integrations > EDR and selecting:
- Dashboard to see status of devices and an overview of threats and detections.
- Analyze to provide monitoring and reporting the forensic details of EDR events.
- Profiles to add and modify EDR profiles.