Domain User Management enables you manage Active Directory accounts without the need to remotely connect to a Domain Controller.
For the Domain User Management feature to function properly, Agents must be installed on the domain controller for the target domains. A successful discover of the Active Directory server will automatically enable Domain User Management.
What do you want to do?
- Delete domain user accounts
- Unlock domain user accounts
- Enable domain user accounts
- Disable (but not delete) domain user accounts
- Reset domain user account passwords
- Review changes to domain users