Print a test page
Print a test page to verify that the printer connection and configuration is working. Once you have completed troubleshooting steps verifying printer services, you can send a test print that the user can verify has worked. The Printers feature in the Direct Support interface enables you to view and manage the printers that are configured on a managed device.
- In the navigation pane, click Views > All Devices.
- Select the Network Devices tab.
- Click the Name of a device.
- In the Device Details screen, click Tools.
- Click Printers.
- In the Select User drop-down menu, select the user account.
- Select the check box beside a printer.
- Click Print Test Page.
You can select multiple printers on which to print test pages simultaneously.
The printer test page command is sent to the printer.