Manage print jobs on a device
Manage and review the printer status for a device. When viewing the list of available printers, you can see the print queue and restart or stop the printing process. This enables you to manage the printer connection while troubleshooting any issues with the device.
- In the navigation pane, click Views > All Devices.
- Select the Network Devices tab.
- Click the Name of a device.
- In the Device Details screen, click Tools.
- Click Printers.
- In the Select User drop-down menu, select the user account.
- In the Name column, click the arrow icon () beside the name of the printer.
- Select the check box beside the printer jobs that you want to manage and select the action for the job.