Delete a printer from a device
Remove printers from a device that are problematic. Once removed, you can reinstall the printer drivers.
- In the navigation pane, click Views > All Devices.
- Select the Network Devices tab.
- Click the Name of a device.
- In the Device Details screen, click Tools.
- Click Printers.
- In the Select User drop-down menu, select the user account.
- Click the check box next to the printer you want to remove.
- Click Delete.
SolarWinds N-central removed the printer driver from the device, and removes it from the list.