Remove applications from a device
Remove applications from a device using a silent uninstall. Software removal can only be performed on those applications for which a silent uninstall has been enabled. This is indicated in the application list with a check mark icon in the Silent Uninstall column.
- In the navigation pane, click Views > All Devices.
- Select the Network Devices tab.
- Click the Name of a device.
- In the Device Details screen, click Tools.
- Click Applications.
- Click the check box beside each of the names of the applications that you want to remove.
- Click Request Uninstall and click OK.
The uninstall begins. If a reboot is required the device will appear to go offline.