Manage device properties
Every managed device in SolarWinds N-central has a variety of properties you can modify.
- Click Views > All Devices.
- Click the name of the device.
- Click the Settings tab, then Properties.
- Enter the name for the device.
- Select a Device Class and Operating System for the device.
- Set the Network Address if not configured.
- Select the License Mode.
- Click a check box to enable Scheduled Tasks, Direct Support and the use of Take Control.
- Click Save.
The properties for the device are updated.